Discharge Chassis specifications
- Unique chassis design, made from lightweight Swedish Steel, to give maximum payload
- Built specifically to order to suit individual market requirements
- Normally 9m overall length with fixed or sliding position to comply to market legislation
- Either powered by the truck, or by chassis power pack for ultimate noise control or, diesel, electric, driven engine
- Each chassis comes fully fitted with secure stainless steel storage compartments for food dedicated hoses, couplings, safety gear etc.
- Driver has his own personnel safety equipment
- Easy access to samples and documents via container rear door
- Driver follows strict BLS procedures for discharge set-up, by using disposable overalls, hygenic gloves and wipes
- Health and Safety compliant
Once the product has been delivered, the driver will follow strict BLS procedures to disconnect the system safely. The empty liner will be removed in our depot and sent for disposal and recycling.